Ferplast Ergocomfort Dog Pet Pets Harness Comfort Internal Padding All Sizes
£19.99 – £35.99
- Size Guide
- Additional information
Thanks to its innovative, ergonomic shape, the Ergocomfort Linear harness distributes the dog’s pulling force onto his chest without affecting his neck and is not bothersome, thanks to the soft internal padding offering maximum comfort. It is also quick and easy to put on and adjust, has a quick release opening and closing system and can be perfectly adapted to fit to all our furry friends thanks to the with micro-regulating system. The Ergocomfort Linear range of harnesses can be worn by animals of all sizes, from a minimum weight of 15 kg up to a maximum of 50 kg.
To find the most suitable size for your faithful friend, we suggest you to accurately measure the circumference of girth (measurement B) and neck (measurement A). Based on the minimum and maximum measurements taken, you can be sure to purchase the product that is right for you.
High comfort and easy to wear
Micro-regulation system (patented)
Quick release opening system
For dogs from 15 to 50 Kg
Colours:orange, blue, red, grey
Sizes advisor (but please remember to measure your pet before purchase):
- XS – chihuahua, pekinese, miniature spitz, all puppies, etc.
- S – miniature schnauzer, japanese spaniel, australian terrier, etc.
- M – cocker spaniel, beagle, dalmatian, etc.
- L – labrador, german shepherd dog, boxer, etc.
- XL – leonberger, great dane, rottweiler, etc.
Both – A and B are ADJUSTABLE in ranges below:
- XS – A: 28-38cm, B: 37-47cm
- S – A: 32-42cm, B: 46-56cm
- M – A: 37-47cm, B: 55-65cm
- L – A: 50-60cm, B: 70-80cm
- XL – A: 60-70cm, B: 78-88cm
Please measure your loveley pet before purchase. Thank you!